There are so many upcoming exams like SSC CHSL, NTPC, Railway Group-D, and UPSI. This is important current affairs from April 2021. The various exam is in a queue of the states so the quick revision of current affairs will be helpful to you all.
Important one liner Current Affairs for the April 2021
- Irfan Khan has been awarded the Best Actor Award at the Filmfare Awards 2021.
- IPL team Delhi Capitals has recently appointed Rishabh Pant as the captain of the team.
- Sharan Kumar Limbale a famous Marathi writer has got Saraswati Samman 2020.
- Recently, the practice of ‘Vajra Prahar’ has been organized in Himachal Pradesh between special sections of India and America.
- Rajinikanth has been awarded the 51st Dadasaheb Phalke Award.
Oscar Award 2021, 93rd Academy award:
Best movie: Nomadland.
Best Actress: Frances McDormand
Best Actor: Anthony Hopkins
Best Director: Chloe Zhao for Nomadland.
- Rajasthan has become the first state in the country to provide health insurance to each family under Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme.
- Odisha has proposed Mahendragiri as the second biosphere reserve of the state.
- India’s Rank in Global Sex Ratio Report 2021 is 140 out of 156 countries.
- Russia has registered the world’s first COVID-19 vaccine for animals.
- The “Mera Mask Meri Suraksha” Campaign has been launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh.
- Joe Biden has invited PM Narendra Modi to Leaders Summit on Climate.
- India will participate in France-led naval drill La Perouse for the first time in the Bay of Bengal next month.
- Recently Principal Scientific Adviser virtually launched a Mental Health Digital Platform app MANAS.
- Piyush Goyal has launched the ‘e-SANTA’, an electronic Marketplace for Aqua Farmers.
- A 3000 – year-old ‘Lost Golden City’ has excavated recently in Egypt.
- Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation has issued India’s first municipal green bonds.
- Anthony Hopkins won the award for “Best Leading Actor” at the 74th edition of the British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA) awards 2021.
- Noura alMatroushi is UAE first female astronaut.
- Dutee Chand has been selected for the inaugural edition of the Chhattisgarh Veerni Award.
- Siddharth Longjam has been appointed as the new Director-General of the National Anti-Doping Agency.
- Sushil Chandra has been appointed as the Chief Election Commissioner of India by the President.
- Sonu Sood has been appointed as the Punjab state’s covid vaccination ambassador.
- Ben Stokes has been named the leading cricketer in the world for a second consecutive year in the 2021 edition of Wisden Cricketers’ Almanack.
- “Believe – What Life and Cricket Taught Me” Book is written by Suresh Raina.
- India rank globally in internet inclusion and gender equality in accessing the world wide web index released by FacebookEconomist Intelligence Unit (EIU) is 49.
- NITI Aayog has launched “Poshan Gyan” a national digital repository on health and nutrition.
- Gender Samvaad event was launched by the Ministry of Rural Development.
- Priyanka Mohite has become the first Indian woman to scale Mt Annapurna.
- Kim Boo-kyum has been elected as the new Prime Minister of South Korea.
- GC Murmu was appointed as the External auditor of OPCW for a three-year term.
- Arjun Kalyan has become the 68th Indian Grandmaster?.
- India and Kyrgyzstan have recently conducted the 8th edition of Special Forces Exercise ‘Khanjar’.
- NASA’s ‘Ingenuity’ Helicopter has become 1st to take controlled Flight on Mars.
- India’s Rank in the Henley Passport Index 2021 is 84.
- India’s rank in World Press Freedom Index 2021 is 142, this index was released by Reporters Without Borders.
- ISRO has signed an agreement with the space agency of France CNES for cooperation in its first human space mission, Gaganyaan.
- Maharashtra gets India’s first floating LNG storage and regasification unit.
- India’s rank in the Global Energy Transition Index (ETI) 2021 is 87.
- Maidavolu Narasimham has passed away recently. He was a former RBI governor.
- Vanita Gupta has become the first Indian-American Associate Attorney General of the United State of America.
- Earth Day is observed on 22 April every year and this year theme is ” Restore the Earth”.
- World Health Day 2021 was observed on 7th April and the theme was ” Building a fairer, healthier world for everyone”.
- Rekha M Menon appointed as chairperson of the NASSCOM.
- S Ramann has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director of SIDBI.
- Shabir Hussein has been appointed as the head of the BCCI anti-corruption Unit.
- The cabinet has approved the appointment of Ajay Seth as the new Economic Affairs Secretary.
- India’s first female cricket commentator Chandra Naidu passed away.