Check out the One liner’s current affairs of July 2022. It covers completely all the important events that happened in July. It is hard to go through all the current affairs in detail during the revision. At this insistence this one liner current affairs will be a great help to the aspirant preparing for the government exam and general awareness for all the exams like SSC, Railways, UPSC or the State PCS.
In this blog, topics of current affairs like important appointments, current Affairs from the Sport section, Important days that were observed during this month with complete details and the awards that were given during July 2022 are compiled under the single blog with the PDF.
One liner Current affairs is the quick Solution for them, it covers all the important current affairs events of the complete month. Daily Gk Update is here to help you with current affairs, so that you can score high in competitive exams. It will be helpful for revising the current affairs at the last movement so that you successfully score the mark for the merit list.
We have compiled the current affairs into a one liner Question and answer form for July 2022, which covers the important topic like appointment, Awards, important day with their theme of June 2022. You can also download the One Liner Current Affairs PDF by going down the blog there will be a download link, just click on that like titled One liner current affairs.
One liner Current Affairs of July 2022
All the aspirants know that current affairs is the very important part for all the competitive exams that can be either Government or any private sector Job. For the general awareness section One liner current affairs is must to go through daily, but for some reason many students don’t get enough time to go through daily current affairs.
Miscellaneous one liner Current Affairs of July 2022
- The Karnataka government launched the Kashi Yatra Scheme. In the scheme devotees will be given support of Rs 5000 to visit the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
- India’s largest floating solar power plant is developed by NTPC in Ramagundam,Telangana. It will generate 100 MW electricity.
- ISRO launched POEM (PSLV Orbital Experiment Module) platform, along with Newspace Indian limited.
- Kaamya Karthikeyan, a 12 year old girl became the youngest Indian to scale the summit of Mt Denali in North America’s highest peak. She is from Maharashtra.
- Boris Johnson resigned from the post of Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- Kharchi puja is celebrated in Tripura.
- “Statue of Peace” of Swami Ramanujachary will be unveiled in Srinagar by Amit Shah. One statue of Peace is also located in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani was given additional charge of the Minority Affairs Ministry. Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya M.Scindia has been given charge of the Ministry of Steel.
- Former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe had been shot dead in Nara city near Kyoto, Japan. He was the longest serving Prime Minister of Japan. India honoured him with the Padma Vibhushan in 2021.
- The G-20 meeting 2022 will be organised in Bali, Indonesia. Former CEO of NITI Aayog, Amitabh Kant has been appointed the Sherpa for India in G-20 Meeting.
- Tuluni Festival celebrated in Nagaland by the Sumi community. This festival is celebrated to welcome the monsoon.
- Gita Gopinath became the first woman and second Indian to feature on the ‘Wall of former Chief economists’ of International Monetary fund. First Indian was Raghu Ram Rajan.
- “Mission Kushal Karmi” for skill development of the construction worker launched in Delhi by Deputy CM Manish Sisodia.
- Bahuda Yatra festival celebrated in Odisha. The festival is celebrated at the end of Jagranth Rath yatra.
- Right to health bill was introduced by the Rajasthan government. When it becomes an Act it will provide health insurance to everyone.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled the 9500 kg bronze National Emblem, which is to be put on the roof of the new Parliament.
- Uttar Pradesh became the state with highest number of expressways in includition of Bundelkhand Expressway, which was launched by PM Modi. Now it has a total of 13 expressways.
- India’s first Animal Health summit 2022 held in Delhi.
- The Ministry of Panchayati Raj has signed a MoU with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare with an aim to eliminate TB by 2025.
- Leh Airport in Ladakh is being built as the nation’s-first Carbon Neutral Airport. Solar panels and geothermal energy will be used.
- Andhra Pradesh has decided to rejoin the ambitious Pardhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, which was launched in January 2016.
- Global gender gap report 2022 is published in it India ranked 135 out of 146 countries. This report was launched by the World Economic forum. Iceland was the best performing country which ranked first.
- Varanasi has been listed as the cultural and tourism capital of SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organisation).
- Kerala became the first state of India to launch its own Internet Service. K-FON project will provide free internet for poor people.
- The I2U2 (Israel, India, USA, UAE) summit was conducted in virtual mode, in which UAE had said that it will invest USD 2 billion to develop a series of Integrated food parks across India.
- INS Dunagiri, named after the mountain range in Uttarakhand, is handed over to the Indian Navy. It is the 4th INS developed under project 17A.
- Kuno-Palpur National Park is located in Sheopur district of Madhya Pradesh. African Cheetahs will be brought to this park from Namibia and South Africa.
- The 13th edition of Petersberg Climate Dialogue is held in Berlin, Germany.
- Bhupender Singh had died recently, he was a “ghazal” singer.
- Rajasthan has launched the first digital Lok Adalat in India.
- Arunachal Pradesh signed an agreement with Assam also known as “Namsai Declaration” to resolve the Border dispute between them.
- India ranked 87 in Henley passport index 2022. Japan is at the top, ranked 1 in this report.
- Karnataka topped the 3rd edition of India Innovation Index 2021, released by NITI Aayog. In northeast region Manipur and among the UT Chandigarh top this list.
- The 2nd edition of Northeast festival is celebrated in Bangkok, Thailand.There they will celebrate the 75 years of ties between India and Thailand.
- “Swanirbhar Naari” scheme was launched in Guwahati, Assam for weavers. In this scheme if the weaver is not able to sell their product in the market, the government will buy from them their handicraft.
- Burhanpur district of Madhya Pradesh has become the 1st “Har Ghar Jal” certified district.
- The International Finance Serviced Centre Authority (IFSCA) will be opened in Gujarat.
- Bonalu festival is celebrated in Telangana.
Five New Ramsar sites had been added In India
- Karikili Bird Sanctuary, Tamil Nadu
- Pallikaranai Marsh Reserve Forest, Tamil Nadu
- Pichavaram Mangrove, Tamil Nadu
- Pala wetland, Mizoram
- Sakhya Sagar, Madhya Pradesh.
All the Appointment in July 2022
- Yair Lapid elected as the new Prime minister of Israel. Isaac Herzog is the President.
- T Raja Kumar of Singapore was appointed as the president of FATF (Financial Action Task Force). This organisation was developed by G7 countries. It look after the money laundering and Terrorism.
- Mustafizur Rahman appointed as the High commissioner of Bangladesh to India.
- Ranil Wickremesinghe was elected as the President of Sri Lanka and Dinesh Gunawardena appointed as the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka.
- La Ganeshan, governor of Manipur has been given additional charge as the governor of West Bengal, as the governor of West Bengal Jagdeep Dhankhar in contest for the Vice President of Indian election.
- Ashish Kumar Chauhan appointed as MD and CEO of NSE (National Stock Exchange).
- Manoj Kumar was appointed as the chairperson of Village and Khadi Commission.
- Droupadi Murmu became the 1st Tribal woman and 15th President of India.
- Rajashi Gupta appointed as the managing director of ONGC videsh.
- Manisha Ropeta became the 1st Hindu woman of Pakistan to be appointed as the DSP in Sindh Province.
One liner Current Affairs for Sports July 2022
- Jasprit Bumrah had hit the most runs in the single over in the Test Match. He had hit 35 runs in the Stuart Broad over.
- Manisha Kalyan has become the first Indian to play in the UEFA football women’s Champion League. She is a football player from Kerala.
- The 36th National Games will be hosted by Gujarat. Before it was scheduled to be held in Goa. The “Asiatic Lion” will be the mascot and the tagline will be “get-set-play”.
- Wimbledon tennis tournament 2022, is won by Novak Djokovic in the Men’s category and in women category it is won by Elena Rybakina of Kazakhstan.
- Bhagawani Devi, 94 year old woman won the gold medal in the 100 m race in the world master Athletic championship, Finland.
- Arjun Babuta won the gold medal in the 10 m air rifle in world cup Shooting championship held in South Korea.
- Charles Leclerc won the 2022 Austrian Grand Prix, formula one racing.
- ICC player of the month for June is given to Jonny Bairstow of England, in the Men’s category and Marizanne Kapp from South Africa in women’s category.
- PV Sindhu has won the Singapore Open 2022. She is the 3rd person from India to win this tournament.
- Murali Sreeshankar became the 1st person to qualify for the World Athletics Championship in Long Jump in men category.
- Neeraj Chopra won the silver medal with 88.13 mt javelin throw, in the World Athletic Championship in Oregon, USA.
- The 1st edition of Kelo India Fencing women’s league will start in Delhi.
- Seif Ahmed of Egypt was appointed as the acting president of FIH (International Hockey Federation) after the resignation of Narendra Batra from it.
- Indian Wrestler Suraj Vashishth won the gold medal in the U-17 world championship in Rome, Italy.
Awards Given on July 2022
There were many awards given in the month of July 2022. Here is the list of awards in the one liner current affairs format.
68th National film Award:
- Madhya Pradesh is the most friendly state related to Film.
- Best Movie: Soorarai Pottru
- Best Actor: Ajay Devgan for Tanhaji and Suriya for Soorarai Pottru.
Lists of Important Awards
- Sini Shetty from Karnataka crowned Femina Miss India 2022.
- Michelle Poonawalla has received the Shiromani Award at NRI world summit, United Kingdom.
- Himachal Pradesh emerged as the aspiring state in the 3rd edition of state StartUp award. In the bigger state Gujarat, and in the north-east state Meghalaya top ths state startup award 2021.
- S.M. Krishna, Narayana Murthy and Parkash Padukone selected for the 1st edition of the Kempegowda international award by Karnataka Government.
- Maryna Viazovska from Ukraine won the top Mathematics prize, in the field medal 2022. This award is given only to the mathematician who is less than 40 years old.
- Pallavi singh has won the Mrs Universe Divine title of the final held at Yeosu city in South Korea. She is from Kanpur.
- ”Order of Rising Sun” award is given to Narayan Kumar by Japan.
- Global Energy Prize 2022 is given to Professor Kaushik Rajashekara.
- Orang National Park of Assam got the best Rangers award 2022.
Also Read More current Affairs
- Current Affairs of June 2022
- Current Affairs of May 2022
- Current Affairs of April 2022
- Current Affairs of March 2022
- Current Affairs of February 2022
- Current Affairs of January 2022