Check out the One liner’s current affairs of November 2022. It covers completely all the important events that happened in November. It is hard to go through all the current affairs in detail during the revision. At this insistence this one liner current affairs will be a great help to the aspirant preparing for the government exam and general awareness for all the exams like SSC, Railways, UPSC or the State PCS.
In this blog, topics of current affairs like important appointments, current Affairs from the Sport section, Important days that were observed during this month with complete details and the awards that were given during November 2022 are compiled under the single blog with the PDF.
One liner Current affairs is the quick Solution for them, it covers all the important current affairs events of the complete month. Daily GK Update is here to help you with current affairs, so that you can score high in competitive exams. It will be helpful for revising the current affairs at the last movement so that you successfully score the mark for the merit list.
We have compiled the current affairs into a one liner Question and answer form for November 2022, which covers the important topic like appointment, Awards, important day with their theme of November 2022. You can also download the One Liner Current Affairs PDF by going down the blog there will be a download link, just click on that like titled One liner current affairs.
One liner Current Affairs of November 2022
In this part of the blog will be discussion of the miscellaneous current affair of November. It will cover all the important events that occurred during the month of November.
- Vikaram-S was India’s first privately developed Rocket.
- India ranked 8th in Climate Change Performance Index 2023. The report is released by Germanwatch and the Climate Action Network.
- Goa hosted the 53rd International film Festival of India. Satyajit Ray lifetime Achievement Award was given to Carlos Saura and Indian film personality of the year award was given to Chiranjeevi.
- PM Narendra Modi unveiled the 108 feet tall Statue of Prosperity in Bangalore. This is the statue of Kempe Gowda.
- Kanheri Cave of east Khasi hills of Meghalaya has become India’s first Geoheritage Site.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated the Donyi Polo airport in Arunachal Pradesh. It is Arunachal Pradesh’s first Greenfield Airport.
- East Timor will the ASEAN 11th member. Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASIAN) was founded in 1967 and its headquarters are in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Ranipur Tiger Reserve became the 53rd Tiger Reserve of India this tiger reserve is located in Uttar Pradesh.
- India has become the second largest producer of Steel in the world by overtaking Japan. China is the leading producer of the world.
- Egypt hosted the 2022 COP 27 at the International Climate Conference.
- India launched ‘In our LiFEtime’ campaign’ during the COP 27 meeting. This campaign was launched to encourage youth to adopt a sustainable lifestyle and encourage others also to do so.
- Global Shield climate fund was launched at COP 27 by the G7 countries to provide funding to countries suffering from climate change.
- Wangala Festival was celebrated in Meghalaya by the Garo Tribe, this festival is also known as the 100 Drum festival.
- Indonesia hosted the 17th G20 Summit 2022. Summit was held in Bali, Indonesia. Theme for this summit was “Recover Together, Recover Stronger”. The 2023 G20 summit will be hosted by India.
- India got the presidency of G20 for 2023. PM Modi has unveiled the logo as Lotus and theme as “ One Earthy, One family, One Future.
- India’s first national repository for life science data has been established in Haryana. It was unveiled by minister of earth and sciences, Jitendra Singh.
- “Lakhpati didi Yojana” was launched by Pushkar Singh Dhami, Chief Minister of Uttrakhand. The scheme aims to make 1.25 lakh women from self-help groups ‘Lakhpati’ by 2025.
- Yudh Abhyas, 18th edition was conducted between the Army of India and USA. The exercise was conducted in Auli, Uttrakhand.
- The 7th edition of Garuda exercise was conducted at Jodhpur, Rajasthan between the air force of India and France.
- World’s tallest statue of Lord Shiva 326 feet, known as the statue of Belief or Vishwas Swaroopam at Nathdwara, Rajasthan.
- SAFAL portal launched by Naveen Patnaik at Odisha. Its portal is for farmers to get loans easily.
- Arittapatti Biodiversity Heritage Site became the first biodiversity heritage site of Tamil Nadu.
- India became the Vice President of the International Electrotechnical commission for 2023-2025. Headquarter for IEC is in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Anamalai Tiger Reserve of Tamil Nadu launched ‘Jambo Trails’, to educate visitors about elephant and flora and fauna of Anamalai Tiger Reserve.
- 13th edition of Naseem Al Bahr 2022 maritime exercise has been conducted by India and Oman.
- Tripura launched “Amar Sarkar Portal” to deliver government services to the common man.
- Geo Smart India summit 2022 was held in Hyderabad and it was inaugurated by Jal Shakti Minister Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat.
- PV Sindhu has launched Fit India School week Mascots Toofan and Toofani.
- Odisha will be slum free by the end of 2023, announced by the Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik.
- Kerala became the first state to introduce Uniform Gold Price based on Bank Rate.
- Mathura-Vrindavan to become a carbon-neutral tourist destination by 2041.
- Nagaland hosted the 1st edition of the Tokhu Emong Bird Count.
Sports Current affairs of November 2022
- England won the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup of 2022, which was held in Australia. In the final England beat Pakistan.
- Phrygian is named as the Mascot of “Paris Olympics 2024. Miraitowa was the mascot of Tokyo Olympic 2022.
- Mumbai won the 15th edition of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy defeating Himachal Pradesh. It is the T20 Cricket tournament.
- Uttar Pradesh will be hosting the Khelo India National University Games in 2023-24, it will be the 3rd edition for this University. The 2nd Edition of Khelo India University Games was hosted by Bangluru and the champion was Jain University (Bengluru).
- Viktor Axelsen won the Men’s single title at the 2022 French Open badminton tournament.
- Manika Batra has become the first Indian woman to win a bronze medal at Asian Cup Table Tennis.
- Canada won the 2022 Davis Cup Tennis Tournament by defeating Australia.
- India won 11 Medals at 2022 IBA Youth World Boxing Championships. This tournament was hosted by Spain and Uzbekistan won maximum medals.
- Carlos Alcaraz became the youngest world no. 1 ATP (Tennis) Player.
- Sharath Kamal has become the first Indian table tennis player to be elected as the athletes commission of International Table Tennis Federation.
- Virat Kohli has become the first batman to score 4000 runs in T20 matches.
- India will host the Women’s World Boxing Championships in 2023. Headquarter of IBA is in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Pramod Bhagat and Manisha Ramadass won Gold Medal at 2022 BWF Para-Badminton World Championships.
- Surya kumar Yadav became the first Indian batsman to score 1000 T20 runs in a calendar year.
- FIFA under 17 women’s football world cup 2022 won by Spain, It was hosted by India.
All the important appointment in November 2022
- Rituraj Awasthi has been appointed as the chairperson of the Law Commission.
- CV Ananda Bose has been appointed as Governor of West Bengal.
- Arvind Virmani appointed as the full time member of NITI Aayog.
- Neeraj Chopra appointed as the friendship Ambassador of Switzerland.
- Tayyab Ikram has been appointed as the new president of the International Hockey Federation (FIH). FIH was founded in 1924 and its headquarter is in Switzerland.
- PT Usha has become the first women president of Indian Olympic Association.
- Deepa Malik has been appointed as the ambassador of Nikshay Mitra, which is an initiative of Pradhan Mantri TB Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan.
- Anwar Ibrahim became the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- Gaurav Dwivedi has been appointed as CEO of Prasar Bharati.
- Natasa Pirc Musar has become the first female President of Slovenia.
- Lula da Silva elected as the President of Brazil.
Awards given in November 2022
- Khalid Jawed won the “JCB Prize 2022” for Literature for his novel “The Paradise of Food”.
- Dalai Lama has been honoured with the Gandhi Mandela Award 2022.
- India has won Excellence in Leadership in Family Planning (EXCELL) awards 2022.
- Shlok Mukherjee won India’s 2022 “Doodle for Google” of Google competition.
- Subash Babu has become the first Indian scientist to be awarded the Bailey K. Ashford Medal, for his research in tropical medicine.
- Venki Ramakrishnan was honoured with the UK’s Royal Order of Merit.
- Purnima Devi Barman honoured with “UN. Environment Programme’s 2022 Champions of the Earth Award”.
All the important days of November
- On the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, National Education Day is celebrated on 11th of November.
- World Pneumonia Day is celebrated on 12th of November every year, the theme for 2022 is “Pneumonia affects everyone”.
- World Diabetes Day is observed on 14th November every year. The theme for 2022 is “Access to diabetes education”.
- On the birth anniversary of Birsa Munda, 15th November is celebrated as the “Janjatiya Gaurav Divas”.
Download the Pdf of November 2022 current affairs.
You can download the pdf for the November 2022 current affairs by clicking the download button given below. This pdf will be helpful for you for the quick revision of current affairs during the exam.