Check out the One liner’s current affairs of September 2022. It covers completely all the important events that happened in September. It is hard to go through all the current affairs in detail during the revision. At this insistence this one liner current affairs will be a great help to the aspirant preparing for the government exam and general awareness for all the exams like SSC, Railways, UPSC or the State PCS.
In this blog, topics of current affairs like important appointments, current Affairs from the Sport section, Important days that were observed during this month with complete details and the awards that were given during September 2022 are compiled under the single blog with the PDF.
One liner Current affairs is the quick Solution for them, it covers all the important current affairs events of the complete month. Daily Gk Update is here to help you with current affairs, so that you can score high in competitive exams. It will be helpful for revising the current affairs at the last movement so that you successfully score the mark for the merit list.
We have compiled the current affairs into a one liner Question and answer form for September 2022, which covers the important topic like appointment, Awards, important day with their theme of September2022. You can also download the One Liner Current Affairs PDF by going down the blog there will be a download link, just click on that like titled One liner current affairs.
One liner Current Affairs of September 2022
In this part of the blog will be discussion of the miscellaneous current affair of September. It will cover all the important events that occurred during the month of September.
- CM Udyman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana launched in Uttarakhand by Chief Minister of Uttarkhand Pushkar Singh Dhami. In this scholarship of 1500 per month will be given to the youth players.
- Abhijit Sen passed away; he was an economist. He was a member of the planning commission between 2004 to 2014.
- India’s economy from Nehru to Modi: A Brief History, book written by Pulapre Balakrishnan.
- Nuakhai festival, a New year and harvesting festival of Odisha was celebrated.
- Reliance Industries will set up India’s first and one of the world’s largest carbon-fiber plants in Hazira, Gujarat by 2025.
- 5th edition of Rashtriya Poshan Mah 2022 to be celebrated from 1 to 30 September. This scheme was first launched in 2018 from Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan. Theme for this year is “Mahila aur Shashwat and Bacha aur shiksha”.
- Cervavac India’s first indigenously developed vaccine for cervical cancer has been developed by Serum Institute.
- INS Vikrant, an aircraft carrier launched by Prime Minister Narender Modi. It is the indigiousnal developed INS.
- Night Sky Sanctuary will be developed in Ladakh, it is an observatory approved by the ministry of Science and Technology.
- Government of India has renamed Delhi’s Rajpath and central vista lawn as Kartavya Path.
- Former Chairman of Tata Sons, Cyrus Mistry died in a car accident.
- SBI report stated the Indian economy will be the world’s 3rd largest economy by 2029.
- Bharthal village has become the first village in Bareilly Uttar Pardesh to get every home with RO water supply.
- Thrissur and Nilambur of Kerala and Wrangal cities of Telangana included in the UNESCO cities list.
- Tripura has set up India’s first Bio-Village in Daspar of Sepahijala district. In this village no chemical fertilizer will be used in agriculture.
- India’s first forest university will be established in Telangana. By establishing this India will be 3rd in the World to have forest university after Russia and China.
- Queen Elizabeth-2 passed away at the age of 92. Now King Charles 3 will be the next monarch after the death of Queen Elizabeth-2.
- The President of India launched the Pradhan Mantri TB Mukt Bharat Abhiyan on 9th September 2022. India had set the target to eliminate TB by 2025.
- India ranked 132 out of 191 countries in the Human Development Index, this report is released by UNDP (United Nation development Program).
- India ranked 40 in the “Global Innovation Index 2022, and this list is topped by Switzerland. This report is released by the World Intellectual Property Organization.
- Nitish Kumar has inaugurated India’s longest rubber dam “Gayaji Dam” on Falgu river in Bihar.
- Gujarat had launched a cinematic Tourism policy to attract file directors.
- Kibithu military camp was renamed as General Bipin Rawat military camp. It is located in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Third stealth INS, Taragiri is included by the Indian Navy under the project 17A. This INS was developed by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilder Ltd.
- World Dairy Summit 2022 was held in Delhi, organized by the International Dairy Federation. Theme for this year was “Diary of nutrition and livelihood”.
- National Maritime Heritage complex to be built at Lothal in Gujarat.
- SCO, 22nd summit was organized in Uzbekistan. India is the member of Shanghai cooperation organization, total 9 member are there is this group mainly it focus on the middle east countries for the peace and securities.
- A multinational navy exercise Kakadus was organized by Australia, from India INS Satpura and P81 Patrol aircraft of the Indian Navy participated in this exercise.
- India’s first semiconductor Plant will be set-up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. This Plant will be established by Vedanta company along with the Foxconn company of Taiwan.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands has become the first India’s UT to become the Swachh Sujal Pradesh. This means all the villages have been certified and all the houses have the tap water supply and are ODF (open defecation free).
- India’s first lithium-ion cell factory will be set up in Andhra Pradesh.
- India ranked 4th in the Global Crypto Adoption Index 2022. Vietnam became the most favorable country for the crypto currency.
- The Odisha government has launched the CHHATA scheme which means “Community Harnessing and Harvesting rainwater Artificially from Terrace to Aquifer”. This scheme was launched to conserve the rainwater and to recharge the groundwater.
- REC Let. (Rural Electrification Corporation) company has become the 12th ‘Maharatna’ company of India.
- World’s Largest Harappan Culture Museum to be set up in Rakhigarhi, Haryana.
- HDFC Bank issued India’s first Electronic Bank Guarantee (e-BG) system.
- PM Narendar Modi has launched the Cheetah Rehabilitation Project, In this project 8 Cheetah brought from Namibia were reintroduced in Kuno National Park, Madhya Pradesh.
- PM Modi announced PM-SHRI (Pradhan Mantri Schools for Rising India) Scheme for upgrading 14500 schools.
- Odisha launched India’s first tribal encyclopedia to get the information about the tribal communities.
- Elvis Ali has become the oldest Indian to cross the North Channel, he belongs from Assam.
- Varanasi has been nominated as first-ever SCO Tourism and Cultural Capital for 2022-23.
- The Red Panda will be conserved in ‘Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park’ located in Darjeeling, West Bengal.
- JIMEX 2022 Naval Exercise is conducted between India and Japan. This exercise was conducted on the Bay of Bengal.
- Markham city in Canada has named a street after Music Composer AR Rahman.
Sports Current affairs of September 2022
- Rohit Sharma became the first player to score 3500 runs in a T20 match.
- The 8th World Junior Swimming championship was held in Lima, Peru. Apeksha Fernandes became the first Indian woman to reach the final in 200mt swimming competition.
- Neeraj Chopra won the gold medal in the Diamond League with the javelin throw of 88.44. This is the first time that any India won the gold medal in the Diamond league.
- US-Open 2022 won by Carlos Alcaraz in the men’s category and in female Iga Swiatek won the US-Open she belongs from Poland.
- Sri Lanka won the Asia Cup Cricket tournament defeating Pakistan. This was the 6th title of Sri Lanka as the Champion of this tournament.
- Durand Cup football tournament 2022 was won by Bengaluru FC. It is the Asia oldest football tournament.
- Vinesh Phogat won a Bronze medal at the 2022 World Wrestling Championships held in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Pranav Anand has become India’s 76th Chess Grandmaster.
- Jhulan Goswami has announced retirement from International cricket.
- Rajiv Gandhi rural Olympic Games 2022 were held in Rajasthan.
- Roger Federer announced retirement from the Tennis game.
All the important appointment in September 2022
- Kalyan Chaubey elected as the chairperson of All India Football Federation (AIFF).
- Dilip Tirkey has been appointed as the President of Hockey India.
- Liz Truss appointed as the 56th Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. She was a forigen minister during Boris Johnson.
- Utpal Kumar Singh appointed as CEO of Sansad TV.
- Lt General Anil Chauhan has been appointed as the new “Chief of Defence Staff”. This post was veccent after the death of the first CDS General Bipin Rawat.
- R. Venkataramani has been appointed as the new Attorney General of India.
- Volker Turk has been appointed as new United Nation High Commissioner for Human Rights.
- Giorgia Meloni has been elected as the first woman Prime Minister of Italy.
- Ratan Tata, Justice K.T. Thomas and Kariya Munda have been appointed as the trustees of PM Cares Funds.
Awards given in September 2022
- West Bengal bagged the International Travel award 2022 for the “Best destination for Culture”, awarded by UNWTO.
- Dr. Ashgar Wazir was awarded the Vyas Samman for 2022, for his play Mahabali.
- Asha Parekh has been honored with the 52nd Dadasahab Phalke award.
- Radhika Batra has been honored with Goalkeepers Global Goals Awards 2022.
- Srishti Bakshi has won the ‘Changemaker’ award at the UN SDG Action Awards.
- Swati Piramal has been conferred with France’s top civilian honor The Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur.
- Cochin International airport has been awarded with the Airport Service Quality award 2022.
- Daniel A. Spielman has been awarded the 2023 Breakthrough Prize in Mathematics.
- Ali Bhatt has received “Smita Patil Memorial Award 2022” for Best Actress.
- President of India ‘Droupadi Murmu’ conferred National Teacher awards-2022 to 45 teachers on the occasion of Teacher’s day.
All the important days of September
- Hindi Diwas is celebrated on 14th September. Hindi language was adopted as the official language on 14th September 1949 in the constitution of India under article 343.
- National Engineer’s Day is celebrated on 15 September every year on the birth anniversary of Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, Indian civil Engineer.
- World Ozone Day is celebrated on 16th September. Theme for 2022 is ‘Global Cooperation Protecting Life on Earth’.
- World Rhino Day is celebrated on the 22nd September. Theme for 2022 is ‘Five Rhino Species Forever’.
- World Tourism Day is observed on the 27th September. The theme of 2022 is “Rethinking Tour.
Download the Pdf of September 2022 current affairs.
You can download the pdf for the September 2022 current affairs by clicking the download button given below.
This pdf will be helpful for you for the quick revision of current affairs during the exam.