Check out the One liner’s current affairs of June 2022. It covers completely all the important events that happened in June. It is hard to go through all the current affairs in detail during the revision. At this insistence this one liner current affairs will be a great help to the aspirant preparing for the government exam and general awareness for all the exams like SSC, Railways, UPSC or the State PCS.
In this blog, topics of current affairs like important appointments, current Affairs from the Sport section, Important days that were observed during this month with complete details and the awards that were given during June 2022 are compiled under the single blog with the PDF.
One liner Current affairs is the quick Solution for them, it covers all the important current affairs events of the complete month. Daily Gk Update is here to help you with current affairs, so that you can score high in competitive exams. It will be helpful for revising the current affairs at the last movement so that you successfully score the mark for the merit list.
We have compiled the current affairs into a one liner Question and answer form for June 2022, which covers the important topic like appointment, Awards, important day with their theme of June 2022. You can also download the One Liner Current Affairs PDF by going down the blog there will be a download link, just click on that like titled One liner current affairs.
One liner Current Affairs of June 2022
All the aspirants know that current affairs is the very important part for all the competitive exams that can be either Government or any private sector Job. For the general awareness section One liner current affairs is must to go through daily, but for some reason many students don’t get enough time to go through daily current affairs.
Miscellaneous one liner Current Affairs of June 2022
- Shree Kalika Mata temple is renovated and it was unveiled by the PM Narendra Modi. It is located at Pavagadh Hill in Gujarat, Panchmahal.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank to launch a Kids saving account called ENJOI, on Father’s Day. ENJOI will allow kids of 0-18 years to open saving accounts under the supervision of their parents. 7% interest will be given in this account. Equitas Small Finance Bank’s headquarters is in Chennai.
- The President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the 59th Maha Adhiveshan of the Akhil Bhariya Ayurved Mahasammelan in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh.
- NABARD chairman Dr GR Chintala has launched “My Pad My Right programme”, in Leh. He announced plans to upgrade the machinery to make sanitary pads suitable to the demands of women of different age groups.
- President Ram Nath Kovind has paid tributes to Sant Kabir and inaugurated Sant Kabir Academy and Research Centre and Swadesh Darshan Yojana at Kabir Chaura Dham, Maghar, Uttar Pradesh.
- The Indian National Centre for Space Promotion and Authorization (IN-SPACe) was established in Ahmedabad by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- India’s first private train service launched under ‘Bharat Gaurav Scheme’, which will be operated between Coimbatore and Shirdi. It was flagged off by the Ministry of Tourism. This train will cover several historical destinations on the route while giving the passengers an insight into the cultural heritage of the country.
- Housing and Urban Affairs Minister, Hardeep Singh Puri has launched an innovative project National Initiative for Promoting Upskilling of Nriman workers (NIPUN) in New Delhi.
- The first Balika Panchayat started in five villages of Gujarat’s Kutch district. The initiative aims to promote the social and political development of the first and ensure their active participation in politics.
- Jyotirgamaya festival was celebrated in New Delhi inaugurated by the Union culture Minister G. Kishan Reddy. The festival is organised by the Sangeet Natak Akademi as the part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav on the occasion of World Music Day.
- Piyush Goyal, Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, inaugurated a “Mango Festival ” in Brussels , Belgium to raise awareness among Europeans and establish a market for Indian mangoes in Europe.
- The Honey testing Laboratory was inaugurated at Nagaland, Dimapur by Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar.
- The United Nations has approved the Change of the name from “Turkey” to “Türkiye”.
- The New York state legislature became the first in the world to pass the “Right to Repair” bill for the Digital Electronics item.
- Ecuador, Japan, Malta, Mozambique and Switzerland were elected to the United Nations Security Council as non-permanent members for the 2023-2024 term.
- The United Nations General Assembly (UNGC) has adopted an India-sponsored resolution on multilingualism that mentions the Hindi language for the first time.
- Russia became the second largest crude oil supplier of India by overtaking Saudi Arabia, and Iraq is still the largest supplier of oil for India.
- Japan participated in the NATO summit for the first time along with South Korea.
- Khuvsgul Lake National Park of Mongolia has been added to the World Network of Biosphere Reserve of UNESCO.
- South Korea sent its first satellite successfully into orbit using a domestic Nuri rocket. It has boosted the nation’s expansion on aerospace ambitions.
- Togo and Gabon added to the Commonwealth Association members list now the total number of commonwealth members has increased to 56.
- The United Kingdom government announced 75 scholarships for Indian students in the 75th year of Indian Independence in partnership with leading businesses in India.
- The US and its allies, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and the United Kingdom, have launched a new initiative called Partners in the Blue Pacific for effective and efficient cooperation with the region’s small island nations in response to China’s aggressive push to expand its sphere of influence in the Pacific
All the Appointment in June 2022
- Dr Swati Dhingra has been named as the first India-origin woman to be appointed as an external member of the Bank of England’s interest rate-setting committee.
- S L Thaosen has been appointed as the Director-General of the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). SSB guards the borders with Nepal and Bhutan. It was established in 1963.
- Swarup Kumar Saha appointed as the head of Punjab and Sind Bank.
- Ashwani Bhatia has taken charge as a whole-time member of SEBI. SEBI was formed on 12 April 1992. Madhabi Puri Buch is the Chairperson of SEBI.
- A. Manimekhalai appointed as the managing director (MD) of Union Bank. Union Bank of India headquarters is in Mumbai.
- Ramkrishna Mukavilli became the first Indian in the world to be named a Global Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Pioneer for water Stewardship by the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).
- Alok Kumar Choudhary has been appointed as the MD of State Bank of India.
- IMF has appointed Krishna Srinivasan as director of the Asia and Pacific Department. The Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific (OAP) contributes to economic surveillance and research of the IMF.
- Mayank Kumar Agrawal, director general of Doordarshan and Doordarshan news , assigned as the CEO of Prasar Bharati.
- AR Rahman was appointed as ambassador of India-UK culture platform (The Season of Culture), which marks the 75th anniversary of India’s Independence.
- NJ Ojha has been appointed as ombudsman of the MGNREGA for 2 years. He will have power to investigate allegations by MGNREGA staff.
- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has appointed senior Indian diplomat Amandeep Singh Gill as his envoy on technology to coordinate programmers for international digital cooperation.
- Ambassador of Bangladesh to the United Nations Rabab Fatima has been appointed as the Under Secretary General of the United Nations, by Antonio Guterres Secretary General of UN.
- Arati Prabhakar is appointed as the science adviser to the President of USA, Joe Biden.
- RBI has appointed R Subramaniakumar as the MD and CEO of RBL Bank.
- Justice Ranjana Parkash Desai will be appointed as the next head of the Press council of India (PCI). He served as the chairman of the Delimitation Commission on Jammu and Kashmir.
- Ruchira Kamboj has been appointed as the Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations at New York, in place of TS Tirumurti.
- Former Australia cricketer, Lisa Sthalekar has become the first female president of the Federation of International Cricketers Association (FICA).
- SS Mundra has been appointed as the chairman of Bombay stock exchange (BSE).
- Dinkar Gupta has been appointed as the Director General (DG) of the National Investigation Agency (NIA).
- Anil Khanna has been appointed as the acting President of Indian Olympic Association in place of Narinder Batra.
- Tapan Kumar Deka appointed as the Director General of Intelligence Bureau.
- Parameswaren Iyer has been appointed as the new Chief Executive officer (CEO) of NITI Aayog. He will be replacing Amitabh kant. Suman Berry was recently appointed as the Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog.
One liner Current Affairs for Sports June 2022
- Kapil Parmar became the first Indian to win a medal at the IBSA Judo Grand Prix in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
- India won the bronze medal defeating Japan in Men’s Hockey Asia Cup. In the tournament South Korea won the Gold medal.
- Iga Świątek won the women’s singles event, capturing her second French Open crown, and Rafael Nadal won the men’s singles event, capturing his record-extending 14th French Open title.
- India beat Poland to win the final of the inaugural FIH Hockey 5s Championship in Lausanne in Switzerland.
- Mithali Raj at the age of 39 announced her retirement from all forms of International Cricket. She won the Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratan award in 2021. She i9s the leading run-scorer of all-time in women’s International Cricket.
- Rahul Srivatshav P of Telangana has become India’s 74th Grandmaster.
- Haryana won the Khelo India Youth Games 2021 title with 52 Gold, 39 silver and 46 bronze. Second position goes to Maharashtra and the third position was scored by Haryana.
- ICC has announced that Sri Lanka’s Angelo Mathews and Pakistan’s Spinner Tuba Hassan as the ICC Men’s and Women’s Players of the Month for May 2022.
- Red Bull’s driver Max Verstappen won the Azerbaijan and Canadian Formula one Grand Prix 2022.
- The FIFA 2026 World Cup will be hosted by the USA, Mexico and Canada around its 16 cities.
- PM Narendra Modi has launched the historic touch relay for the 44th Chess Olympiad at Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi. It will be held in Chennai from 28th July to 10th August 2022.
- Indian Women’s Wrestling Team wins Under-17 Asian Championship as they won the five medals with the total of eight Golds at Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- Shalzang Rigzin has become the first mountaineer from India to climb Mount Annapurna without the aid of Oxygen.
- Ronaldo Singh made cycling history, as he is the first Indian cyclist to win a silver medal at the Asian Championship.
- Ranji Trophy 2022 won by Madhya Pradesh by beating Mumbai by six wickets in the final match.
Awards Given on June 2022
There were many awards given in the month of June 2022. Here is the list of awards in the one liner current affairs format.
The International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) 2022 held in Abu Dhabi.
List of the winners of IIFA 2022:
Best Actor (Male): Vicky Kaushal (Sardar Udham)
Best Actor (Female): Kriti Sanon (Mimi)
Best Film: Shershaah
- Sanjit Narwekar was awarded with the V Shantaram Lifetime achievement award at 17th edition of Mumbai international Film Festival of India, award was presented by Piyush Goyal.
- Radio Jockey Umar Nisar from South Kashmir, has been awarded the ’01 Best Content Award’ and the Immunization Champion award by UNICEF
- Former West Indies captain, Daren Sammy has been conferred with the Sitara-i-Pakistan Award for bringing international cricket back to Pakistan.
- Rashmi Sahoo has been presented the Times Business Award 2022. She is the director of Ruchi Foodline.
- The Dutch documentary film “Turn Your Body to the Sun”, which tells the incredible story of a Soviet Prisoner of War, has won the prestigious Golden Conch award for the Best Documentary Film at Mumbai International film Festival.
- Indian Railways have been awarded by the UIC International Sustainable Railway Awards in the category of “Best use of Zero-Carbon Technology”, for feeding solar energy directly to 25 KV AC Traction System.
- Ratan Tata was presented with the Honorary Doctor of Literature by Maharashtra Governor Bhagat singh Koshyari at Raj Bhavan Mumbai.
- Qatar’s Hamad International Airport has been named the World’s Best Airport. This award was given by the Skytrax 2022 world airport awards.
- Ruth Ozeki has won the Women’s Prize for Fiction this year for her novel “The Book of Form and Emptiness”.
- Mo Bus, Odisha-based public transport service has been honoured with a prestigious United Nations award, for their tole and efforts in helping the world recover better from Covid-19.
- Vijay Amritraj has been honored with the golden Achievement Award by the International Tennis Hall of Fame and International Tennis Federation.
- Khushi Patel has been crowned as Miss India Worldwide 2022 and Roshani Razack was named as Miss Teen India Worldwide 2022.
Important Days of the June 2022
- World Milk Day is celebrated on the 1st of June, it is observed by the Food and Agriculture Organization.
- World Bicycle day is observed on the 3rd of June. The day celebrates the readiton of cycling and its significant role in keeping our health fit.
- World Environment Day is observed on the 5th of June, and in this year 2022 it celebrates its 50th edition. Theme for this year is “Only One Earth”.
- World Food Safety Day 2022 was observed on the 7th June and the theme for this year is ‘Safer food, better health’.
- World Oceans Day is celebrated on 8th June every year throughout the World. Theme for 2022 is “Revitalization: collective action for the ocean”.
- World Blood Donor Day is observed on 14th June every year. The Theme for World Blood Donor Day 2022 is “Donating blood is an act of solidarity. Join the effort and save lives”.
- The World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought is observed on 17th June every year to promote public awareness of international efforts to combat desertification. The theme for 2022 is “Rising up from drought together”. The global observance of the event took place in Madrid, Spain.
- International Yoga day was observed on 21st June world wide. It started celebrating from 2015 and this year it is its 8th edition and the main hosting event for this year is at Mysore Palace Ground. Theme for 2022 is ‘Yoga for Humanity’.
- World Music Day is celebrated on June 21st every year. The theme for world Music Day 2022 is “Music on the intersections”.
- International Olympic Day is celebrated on the 23rd of June. On this day the International Olympic committee was formed. The theme for 2022 is “Together for a Peaceful world.”
- United Nations Public Service Day 2022 is celebrated on 23rd June
- National Statistics Day is observed in India on June 29 to celebrate the birth anniversary of PC Mahalanobis, The theme of National Statistics Day 2022 is “Data for Sustainable Development”.
Also Read More current Affairs
- Current Affairs of May 2022
- Current Affairs of April 2022
- Current Affairs of March 2022
- Current Affairs of February 2022
- Current Affairs of January 2022
- Current Affairs of December 2022